MARKET RESEARCH PROFESSIONALS
We are always on the look out for switched on, accomplished & experienced market research professionals who have great interpersonal skills
As of May 2013 we have the following vacancy:
Market Research Assistant (Visual Communications)
If you have a beautiful blend of analytical thinking and creativity, and can create impactful presentations this is the opportunity for you.
If you are a whiz at turning data into beautiful charts, have the ability to tell a story and have experience in one of more of the following Prezi, Infographics, Keynote, GoAnimate or other forms of visual data communication and are looking for an entry level position, this could be the role for you.
Stancombe Research + Planning is a dynamic, boutique marketing and social research agency. We are seeking a ‘switched on’, numerate and visual Research Assistant to work closely with our senior consultants to translate research insights and data into inspired and impactful presentations.
Essential Criteria for this Role:
• Numerate with the ability to understand data and insights derived from data
• Demonstrated ability to create impactful and accurate visual data outputs that tell a story and are suitable for presentations and reports
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and appropriate design software (such as InDesign, Photoshop, Prezi, Keynote, etc.)
• Experience with SPSS or similar
• Collaborative team player who takes initiative and responsibility for actions
• Excellent attention to detail
You must also be an Australian Resident with valid Working Visa
If you have a beautiful blend of analytical thinking and creativity and want to tell visual data stories, please send your impressive CV to Susan Stancombe, Managing Director e: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to discuss the role, give me a call on 02 9331 1044.
Copyright 2015 © Stancombe. All rights reserved.