Long Term Relationships
Our client relationships, like the famous toilet tissue (yes, we know lots about toilet tissue) are "long and strong". Certain key accounts have been with the agency almost as long as we have, so approaching 15 years.
We typically work closely with our clients and often act as an extension of their marketing team. For Stancombe, working in partnerships means much more than just an expression.
As part of our ongoing client service we often...
- speak at internal marketing conferences or marketing meetings
- conduct client training sessions on a one-on-one or team basis
- arrange short-term job swaps to aid development of client skills
- offer our facilitation services for client brainstorming and ideation sessions
- make available our meeting rooms for client activities
- add value in loads of different ways.
Activities such as these, along with our fantastic research insights of course, enable us to deliver value way beyond the call of duty and help our clients strengthen their own competitive positions.
The mix of clients we have reflects the diversity of our agency; a heady cocktail of global blue-chips, challengers brands, Aussie household names, new start-ups, online businesses and Government agencies.
Copyright 2015 © Stancombe. All rights.